This book shares my 39 years of understanding how my parents pulled us out of poverty, from a 600sqft flat to a 1400sqft one. How they educate us 3 kids to be where we are now, along with what I'd learned first hand from my multi-millionaires and well-paying high level executives clients to have a good life.
If not a successful one.
Below are the preview of more than 15 pages of my new book, of different chapters, to help you decide if you want to purchase. This book is great for the following people:
- Parents at any stage of parenting
- The despaired, frustrated and the lost
- Aspiring youths and career-making middle age people
- Aspiring business people
- The curious
- Anyone who wants stability or success in Life.
Book purchase details at the bottom of these 15 pages preview. Enjoy. :)
Content Page, part 2
Philosophy of Chasing A Grand Dream
Philosophy of Job
Philosophy of Self
Philosophy of Love
Philosophy of Diet & Lifestyle
Philosophy of Money
Philosophy of Education & Discipline
23 Keys To Last You for Life
Method Learning VS Spirits Learning
Don’t Be Afraid of Anything
The Art of Communication & Articulation
When All Else Fails
About The Author & Acknowledgements
If you'd like to purchase this book, please fill out the form at the bottom.
- Free to your mailbox for Singapore addresses
- Overseas shipping charges for paperback ones will be calculated accordingly without loading, to be acknowledged of shipping costs via email
- e-Book purchase will be emailed over
- Pick up at our TIQ Center can be arranged for the weekends
- Paper-back, SGD$25
- PDF e-book, $20
- Singapore bank transfer
- Cash pick up in TIQ Center.
- 5% for 5 books
- 6 books and above at 10% discount
- Students who will pick up at TIQ Center be given 10% discount, otherwise none if they opt for delivery.
- Bulk purchase can be arranged.
** The discount is small because printing and mail delivery costs in Singapore are expensive, I deeply appreciate your understanding in this. :)
For more enquiries, please email - Mail@InfiniteQigong.com
This book is produced on a very tight budget, if you found any slight editorial or formatting mistake, I'm sincerely sorry for it. If there're serious editorial issues, please feel free to let me know via email - Mail@InfiniteQigong.com :)
Thoughts from a reader